Memories Of Hertfordshire - Part 1
DVD, PAL, Region 0
HISTORY OF HERTFORDSHIRE IN THE EARLY 20th CENTURY
Hertfordshire 1916: the first generation to be captured on film will see the county grow in previously unimaginable ways. New towns will emerge, monarchs will come and go but tradition holds fast.
From the First World War to the late 1940s, re-live a bygone Hertfordshire, including:
- St Albans in the 1920s
- Country Fairs at Stevenage and Buntingford
- 1935 Jubilee celebrations at Elstree
- Royston and Ashwell in the 1930s
- 1941 Hitchin Warship Week parade.
Using rarely seen archive film, this documentary captures MEMORIES OF HERTFORDSHIRE - Narrated by Sally Ann Burnett.
- Exempt Form Classification (Exempt Form Classification)