Marilyn Monroe The Diamond Collection
11 DVD Set, PAL, Region 2
- Parental Guidance (Some scenes may be unsuitable for young children)
This stunning 11 DVD Boxset contains 10 of Marilyn's Films and a 2 Hour Documentary. All the DVDs are picture discs. As you open the boxset, the DVDs are framed with fantastic portraits of Marilyn at her beautiful best. Also contain a booklet with more pictures and information about films and film scenes.
This DVD boxset is being sold online by major DVD retailers for over £60 so this is a chance to pick up a bargain.
Please Note This product is offered as a reduced price special SALE ITEM.
This Item is NOT IN PERFECT CONDITION - Although the item is New and Sealed and the contents of the boxset are perfect, the shrink wrap is split and the corners of the box show signs of wear. Please take a look at the photos to satisfy yourself you are happy before purchasing. If you are not sure then please ask and we can supply you with more information and photos as required.
If You decide to purchase this DVD, you will need to email us to agree that you have read and accept the condition before purchasing - Thanks.
Picture CDs Close Up
Films in This Set
- Bus Stop - 1956 (Don Murray)
- Niagra - 1953 (Joseph Cotton, Jean Peters)
- Gentlemen Prefer Blondes - 1953 (Jane Russell, Charles Coburn)
- River Of No Return - 1954 (Robert Mitchum, Rory Calhoun)
- Dont Bother To Knock - 1952 (Richard Widmark, Anne Bancroft)
- How to Marry a Millionaire - 1953 (Betty Grable, Lauren Bacall)
- Theres No Business Like Show Business - 1954 (Ethel Merman, Donald O'Connor)
- The Seven Year Itch - 1955 (Tom Ewell)
- Monkey Business - 1952 (Cary Grant, Ginger Rogers, Charles Coburn)
- Lets Make Love - 1960 (Yves Montand)
The Final Days Documentary
Marilyn Monroe's final project, "Something's Got To Give" is one of the most talked about unfinished films in history. Now, through interviews, never-before-seen footage and an edited reconstruction of "Something's Got To Give", take a look back at the life and times of the world's most famous and beloved star.