The Lost Railways Of East Anglia
DVD, PAL, Region 0
BRANCH LINES SWEPT ASIDE BY BEECHING
East Anglia was once rich in branch lines, providing a service to ports, villages and towns.
The Beeching Plan swept away many of these lines, leaving little sign that they had ever existed.
Using rare archive footage, this film includes:
- M&GN Railway and Melton Constable
- Colne Valley and Waveney Valley lines
- Wisbech Tramway and March freight yards
- Norwich Station's last steam train
- Leighton Buzzard's early preservation.
Using rarely seen archive film, this documentary captures Lost East Anglian Railways - Narrated By Dick Glover
- Exempt Form Classification (Exempt Form Classification)